Thursday, July 3, 2014

Timeless cards with Bo Bunny


 
I'm a big fan of making my patterned papers stretch as far as they can, so I usually start by making a layout first (you need larger pieces for 12x12 layouts)....then I take the scraps and create cards out of them.  The tag (above) was made from some paper I had left over from the last layout I made with the Somewhere In Time collection.

 
I used a fabric flower to accent the tag and for the smaller blooms I used a punch on the 'Antiquity' paper, gave it a little crinkle and some chalk inking on the edges.  I tucked a little bit of cheesecloth in to help give more of a tattered look.

 
I love the 'You're Invited' stamp set, I think I've used this set over and over. I used the simpler font style stamps for this card because I felt it matched the look of the card/tag better.

 
Bo Bunny Products:
Patterned Paper: Antiquity, Timeless/Somewhere In Time
Cardstock Stickers: Somewhere In Time
Stamps: You're Invited Large Stamps

 
I was going for a more elegant look for this card. I love the ornate fence stamp, so I thought I'd create a little gardent scene.  I did a little fussy cutting of floral and clock elemtns and punched some blooms from the coordinated paper as well.

 
I chose the fancier font style stamps for this card because I wanted to continue the elegant styling into the title as well. 

 
Bo Bunny Products:
Patterned Paper: Timeless, Antiquity/Somewhere In Time
Cardstock Stickers: Somewhere In Time
Stamps: It is Written Large Stamp, Gateway Large Stamp
Jewels: Somewhere In Time
Blooms: Tresors de Luxe esty shop
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, your kind and generous comments are so appreciated! xo

5 comments:

Gitte said...

Beautiful Tag and Card.

Unknown said...

WowI luv these and the video' s below
Chris x

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh my gosh, how I love that tag! I have a weakness for tags and this one is perfect! The card is gorgeous with all the pretty details as well.

Paula Calvanico said...

Stunning card. Love the papers, so pretty!

Paula

Unknown said...

I have a great fun reading your blogs.Thank you for making this beautiful and awesome blogs. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Please dont forget to visit me in my site @ www.imarksweb.org. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails