Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Making Good Use of Your Stash!

 
 
I recently got these cute photos from my nephew Jared of his adorable little youngest daughter at the beach.  The cute little red/white outfit she's wearing here reminded me of one of my favorite movie's 'The Notebook'.   There is a scene where Rachel McAdams is splashing in the surf in this cute red number yelling 'Say I'm a Bird! Say I'm a Bird!'   ....So I wanted to do a very clean and simple style page just using mainly white and touched of red.
 
While I really LOVE getting in the newest products and getting to design with them, I'm also all about using up older stash as well.  Here I used some of my older Webster's Pages collections.  The red houndstooth design paper is from the 'Game On' collection, the clear transparency frame is from the WP Yacht Club collection, the heart sticker from Wonderfall, the pretty red trim however is from the new Royal Christmas collection and the cat cameo from Once Upon a Halloween.
 
Here is a close-up shot of the cameo and heart sticker....
All the newest Websters Pages collections are now available in stores and at the Webster's Pages Website.  Speaking of which, Cherry On Top online store now has a bunch of the newest Websters Pages collections in stock and are holding a fun CHAT WITH THE WEBSTERS PAGES DESIGN TEAM tonight (September 19th)!!  I'll be there as will most of the design team!  So if you are looking for more inspiration or have any questions for us, come join in the fun!!  The link to the chat is HERE and the time is 9:00 PM tonight EST.  Hope to see you there!  

13 comments:

morkaren said...

Et rigtig dejligt LO, rolige farver og flot pynt. knus morkaren.

Keren Tamir said...

a love this LO and the title is awesome!! Love the red punch in the LO !!

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Gorgeous layout for a gorgeous little girl. Super cute baby. Love that movie. One of my all time favorites.
ANA

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a lovely page - so fresh and delightful. You'd never know this is from "older stash." Love the eye-catching circle created with the red lace!! So perfect for these darling photos!! You made my day on Monday when you left those oh so sweet and encouraging comments! I hope I can make the Webster's Pages chat tonight. Thanks so much for the heads up. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Romy said...

Oh wow, just love this combination of colours! They make it a wonderful, fresh lay-out. Just love your circle made of lace and the bubble wrap stamping too. It's a gorgeous lay-out!

glorygirl said...

I looooove that scene!!! And your layout is so fabulous! The title, the colors, everything. Love it!

Unknown said...

Yet another gorgeous layout!!

scrappymo! said...

Oh, this is so bright and fresh looking. I especially love the layered flower with the light spray of red across the white petals.

Арина-Валерия said...

Очень красивая страничка, и мне безумно нравится красный цвет!Very nice layout, and I am very like the red color!I like WP too.

Anonymous said...

Gabrielle,

I love your take on clean and simple. it's lovely plus i've never seen you use such bold colours!

Way to take on a challenge head on.

Walkiria Celada. said...

Gabrielle, i love it this LO, it´s beautiful and so sweet. I like soo much the flowers and the photos. xx

misty said...

gorgeous photo's and page! I love the red!

Joyce B said...

Love Love Love this LO Gabrielle, and your great niece is a beauty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails