Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Playing with Some Older Websters Pages Goodies!

Each month Websters Pages has a Guest Designer and the design team is asked if they have time) to do a layout that is inspired by that persons body of work.  This months guest designer is the talented Lady Grace, if you are not familiar with her lovely work you can check it out on the Websters Pages main page this month.  I liked the way she used hearts as accents on her work so I incorporated some cut paper heart accents on my layout....I also picked up the horizontal page design she used on one of her layouts.   What was really fun for me was that with all the new collections coming out at the summer CHA, I wanted to go back and play with some older collections I still have in my stash.  For this page I used some Ladies and Gents (the blue background paper), and some Garden Gala (the fussy cut blooms).  Plus I used some of my Websters Pages Bloomers (pink floral trim) and Lace trim as well as the Perfect Accents (Cameos).  Here are some close-ups... 

I used one of my all time favourite Dusty Attic chippies on this page as well, the Skelleton Clock Frames.  I just painted it white and brushed with some brown chalk ink.  Added some pink gem stones on the hour spots. 
 Talking about CHA, how much fun is it seeing all the sneak peeks of all the newest goodies coming out?!  I just wanted to take a second to share with you some unique and beautiful accents Brandin (Owner & Designer of Websters Pages) has come out with to coordinate with the new collections!  Check out these cute 'Story Markers', beautiful charms attached to a strip of velvet! Perfect for those journals and cards...and I can see using them on layouts as well!



And if it's the charms themselves that really grab your attention, you can get them seperately as well! Check this out!...
As cute as those little Lolipop blooms were that came out with the past Websters Pages collections were, I'm really excited to see these new blooms that have come out to coordinate with the newest collecitons!  You can find all these goodies online at Websters Pages Website (I've heard that the online store will be up and running soon for the newest collections!) ....or better yet, be sure to let your local scrap store know if you are interested in getting in these products! (I know in my area, the local store owners are always asking the opinion of the customers as to what product they would like brought in!)

So what are some of your favourite things that you've seen coming out at CHA?  I'll admit I haven't had a lot of time for browsing yet so share!  I'd love to hear what is catching your interest! xx

18 comments:

morkaren said...

Åee, jeg er stum af beundring, hvor er du dygtig, utrolig så flotte LOer du kan lave, jeg prøver at suge lidt til mig, måske jeg kan lære lidt. knus morkaren.

Блоха Ольга said...

Gabriella! You are the Master!! how I love your scrap-pages! what they are wonderful, so much detalek, nice stuff, love it!!! really want to reach your level of skill! One wish - I have two son, no daughter, but I'm trying to do scrap-pages just as nice, bright and beautiful!
Thank you for your work!
Your friend from Russia - Olga.

Оксана said...

beautiful!!!!

Vicky Alberto said...

Really gorgeous Gabi! I'm just getting around to responding to blog comments and I didn't use a punch on my Swirlydoos layout, it was actually a square doily.

Romy said...

This is such a beautiful, balanced layout. Everything is so perfectly placed. I just love all the vintage details.

Keren Tamir said...

beautiful layout as always!! I was wondering what tyoe if stamp is that on the corners it looks like fancy chicken wire, what brand is it?

Patty O'Malley said...

So gorgeous! Love the clock frame. I love the new Prima resin pieces by Ingvild and those charms by Webster's. BTW, enjoyed the chat last night!

Unknown said...

Hi Gabrielle!
It's just beautiful all you do!
I love your technique!

Renee V said...

Stunning page Gabi, love how your little one's picture is inside the skeleton frame clock!! Is the diamond pattern stamp a Prima stamp?

Lizzyc said...

HI.. this layout is so elegant and really beautiful.. I love all of it.. the use of the 2 different shaped photos looks wonderful too.. and so many products, so little time!hehe!

Sandra said...

What an amazingly beautiful layout, it look so soft and feminine that I love everything about it, so well done.

zandra said...

So, beautiful. I just love how you incorporate so much details. The new webster's products are fabulous.
Hugz, Z

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a gorgeous LO!! Love the cameo and gorgeous lace!! Thanks for the sneak peeks too!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

unni's scrappeboble said...

Wow, wow, fantastisk :)))))

Dortesjs said...

love your scrap-pages, all gorgeous

phamil said...

Oh gosh, love all the texture of the fabric on this gorgeous page. I especially love your diamond details and the little snippits of lace on the edges peeking out! Beautiful work as always!!!

yahoo said...

You are the most talented person I know. Keep making those
most beautiful pages.

Eila Sandberg said...

Gabi my love, you really create magic! so love how you have used older collections and made them look so fresh. LOVE the colours and all the exquisite touched-by-Gabi details. So so admire you sweet gal! Mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails